Asterisk Card+ FXO/FXS Modules
The TDM410P is a half-length PCI 2.2-compliant card that supports FXS and FXO station interfaces for connecting analog telephones and analog POTS lines through a PC. Its a 4 Port PCI Card for Asterisk, TrixBox and other Open Source Telephony projects with 4 included FXO modules. These cards are fully compatible with all analog Digium and other similar analog cards and modules with no changes to the drivers. FXO modules are used to plug existing analog telephone lines into your phone system.
With TDM410P hardware, Open Source Asterisk PBX software, and a standard PC, users can create a Small Office Home Office (SOHO) telephony environment which includes all the sophisticated features of a high-end PBX/Voicemail platform.
Scalable and Effective SOHO Solution, Target Applications
1. Small Office Home Office (SOHO) applications
2. Gateway Termination to Analog Telephones
3. Add Inexpensive Analog Phones to Existing PBXs
4. Wireless Point-to-Point Applications between Asterisk Servers
Services and Features
1. Caller ID and Call Waiting Caller ID
2. ADSI Telephones
3. PCI Half-length Slot
4. RJ-11C Connector
5. Support Industry Standard: PCI 2.2
6. The TDM400P can work with 3.3V and 5V PCI slot.
7. Support GPL Software driver used with zaptel and Dahdi.