UCM6202 (IP PBX, 2x FXS, 2x FXO)
PBX HARDWARE SPECS
MAIN PBX FEATURES
Grandstream IP-PBX UCM6202 Overview:
The Grandstream IP-PBX UCM6202 is a phone system designed for small business offices, SOHO (Small Home Offices), start-up business, store locations, and remote offices. This phone model includes all the features of big business systems - with-out extra costs to enable those features!
When paired with Grandstream Zero-Configuration IP phones, you can simplify and unify your office telecommunications with remote office extensions and mobile device app (Free GrandStream App for Android and iPhone) to stay connected when out of the office.
The UCM 6200 Series IP-PBX Phone systems are packed with features used by small business around the world. It includes important basic telecommunication functions such as: Voicemail, auto-admin / IVR (Interactive Voice Response) for callers, and multiple user extension options.
Grandstream UCM6202 IP-PBX Call Features and Functions:
These systems include all in telephony features such as:
- Auto-Attendants / IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Call Center Set-up + Call Reporting Functions
- Live Built-in Auto/Manual Call Recording
- CDR-Call Detail Records
- Zero-Config (for Phone Extensions)
- Call Park/Orbit, Hold, Transfer, Follow-me,
- Time Mode Scheculing
- Video Calling Capabilities
- Automated System Back-ups
- Fax to email, and much more!
UCM6202 GrandStream System Brief:
With a dual-core 1GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of flash memory this IP PBX appliance provides secure enterprise-grade features. Moreover, no licensing fees are required and no additional costs per features or recurring monthly fees are necessary.
GrandStream UCM6202 supports up to 50 concurrent SIP calls, up to 25 concurrent WebRTC calls, and up to 3 conference bridges.
- Integrated 2 PSTN Trunk FXO ports, 2 Analog Telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage, and up to 50 SIP trunk / VoIP accounts.
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunks, and up to 30 concurrent calls.
- 1 GHz arm cortex A8 application processor, large memory (512MB ddr Ram, 4GB nand flash).
- Easy to use webGUI interface with access to all features and functions for system administrator.
- Individual user webGUI access for extension users to access personal settings, call recordings, faxes, etc.
- Dedicated high-performance multi-core dsp array for advanced voice processing.
- Gigabit network port(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD card; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support.
- Router network comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, email alerts and more to protect against attacks.