Grandstream GXW4501 1 Port E1/T1 Gateway
Grandstream GXW4501 is a gateway that converts digital phone signals to VoIP, letting you integrate your legacy equipment with your IP phone system. GXW4501 translates calls using the digital T1, E1, and J1 standards to SIP. It can handle up to 30 simultaneous calls. GXW4501 also supports the T.38 Fax Over IP protocol, so you can integrate legacy fax machines.
GXW4501 features dual Gigabit Ethernet ports with an integrated NAT router to provide futureproof speed. TLS and SRTP encryption secures your calls, providing enterprise-class protection. GXW4501 is intended for rack or desktop mounting.
Grandstream GXW4501 Features and Specifications
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Software-configurable E1/T1/J1 port and supports PRI, SS7 and MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit network ports with a configurable integrated NAT router
- Supports up to 120 concurrent calls, multi-language voice prompts and T.38 fax
- Automated provisioning by HTTPs/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports nearly all popular voice codecs including G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more